Nov 1, 2016 Most age groups are currently full. Registrants will be placed on a waitlist. We will accept registrants from the waitlist on a rolling basis as space becomes available.
July 1, 2016 Registration for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 opened for ALL players born between January 1, 1997 and August 31, 2012.
Registration will cover September 2016 - August 2017 (Fall and Spring seasons, plus summer practices).
The cost for the soccer year (Fall and Spring seasons) is $80. This cost includes full uniform (jersey, shorts, and socks), insurance, and all associated fees. Siblings are $60. Financial assistance or payment plans are available by request in cases of financial hardship. A discounted early registration fee of $60 is available until June 30th for returning players.
Games are held every Saturday in Fall and Spring. The Fall Season runs September-November. The Spring season runs from mid March-June. Additionally, optional practices are held after school from 4:15-6:00 one day a week for most age groups (U8-U19) during the fall and spring season. In summer, Saturday practices are held in July and August. For expected game times by age group, please see Divisions.
- SBU runs recreational soccer programs at 3 sites:
- Macomb's Dam Field: 161st Street @ Jerome Avenue (Coed ages 4-7 and Boys ages 8-15)
- Mullaly Park: Jerome Avenue @ 165th Street (Girls 8-18 & Boys 16-18)
- South Bronx High School: Brook Avenue @ 152nd Street (Coed ages 6-9)
SBU is open to boys and girls ages 4-19. All youth must be 4 as of 8/31/2016 to participate. Priority may be given to those with local addresses.
1. Complete the registration form: www.southbronxunited.org/register
2. You will automatically be placed on the waitlist. If a spot is available, you will receive an email confirming space for your child within a week's time (If there is no space available, your child will remain on the waitlist for the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 seasons in case a spot opens at a later time).
3. Complete payment by logging back into your registration account to pay online or by contacting email@example.com, 718 404-9281 to schedule an in person payment.